- Download & install
**Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 with SP1 can be installed ONLY on computers that are running the Enterprise, Professional, or Ultimate editions of Windows 7 or Windows 7 with SP1.**
- Complete all installation steps in the wizard, and then click Finish to exit the wizard when installation is finished.
- In the Programs and Features area, click Turn Windows features on or off.
- If you are prompted by User Account Control to enable the Windows Features dialog box to open, click Continue.
- In the Windows Features dialog box, expand Remote Server Administration Tools.
- Select the remote management tools that you want to install.
- Click OK.
- Configure the Start menu to display the Administration Tools shortcut, if it is not already there.
• Right-click Start, and then click Properties.
• On the Start Menu tab, click Customize.
• In the Customize Start Menu dialog box, scroll down to System Administrative Tools, and then select Display on the All Programs menu and the Start menu. Click OK. Shortcuts for snap-ins installed by Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 with SP1 are added to the Administrative Tools list on the Start menu.
How to Use Microsoft Management Console (MMC)?
- Start -> Administrative tool -> Remote Desktop
- Console root _Remote Desktop -> Right click on remote desktop icon
- Add new connection (Only for windows server)
- Fill in Computer name or IP address , connection name and username
- Repeat the connection for other server/pc
- Save the Remote desktops in Desktop.