Sunday, January 2, 2011
Using google chrome make my all site RSS Feed cannot display properly like in other browser. All of the writing in one big mess of an entry.
To fix this issue, i need to install extension for my chrome.
There are many rss extenions in the extension gallery https://chrome.google.com/extensions/search?itemlang=&q=rss
Just install it. And It works!
The Follow Me widget allows you to display links to all your social media profiles in one, easy-to-access button or window.
Download the Follow Me plugin here.
How to Install:
- Upload the “Follow Me” folder with all contained files to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to the Plug-ins page in the Wordpress Dashboard and click “Activate” on the Follow-Me plugin.
- Go to “Settings > Follow Me Options ” in the Dashboard and add links to your social media profiles (make sure to use ‘http://’ before ‘www’ or the link will not work)
- Select the appropriate size and design for the button: default(small), medium, large, or box.
- Finally, go to “Design > Widgets” in the Dashboard and add the Follow me widget to the sidebar.
Posted by sutera14 at 5:55 PM