Finally I found this easier way to patch Drupal 6.14 to Drupal 6.15. This case is for Unix based server only.
Just Follow this simple steps;
- Backup your drupal database and file system first. Store your backup in other folder(/home/user/)
- Download patch file (drupal-6.14-to-6.15.patch ) from this site
- Open your drupal directory
#cd your drupal directory
- Copy the patch file (drupal-6.14-to-6.15.patch ) into this directory.
- Login to drupal admin page. Please login as admin.
- Set site to off-line mode. Disable all modules that currently enable.
- Run this pact command:
#patch -p1 < drupal-6.14-to-6.15.patch
** Be warned: this may break your Drupal installation so make sure to have a backup at hand.
- After finished, Verify the new configuration file to make sure it has the latest and correct information.
- Run http://your domain/update.php
- After finished, Verify in status report page to make sure your Drupal already upgrade to version 6.15.
- Enable back all previous active modules.
- Set the site back to online mode. See the site live again.
* Use this patch files on your own responsibility. I don't guarantee the proper function of the patch files on Drupal installations other than my own. - fuerstnet.de