How to install a Template?
1. Download a template and unzipp.
2. Go to the Layout section in your blog (Dashboard → Layout → Edit HTML ).
3. Supports your previous template (Download full Template).
4. Find and upload your template.
5. Enjoy your new blog design.
Why I can not install templates blogger? Blogger throws an error.
There are several possible factors that cause an error Bx-xxxx:
- The code is directly copied, and Blogger did not interpret it.
- Temporarily not accepting Blogger templates with certain codes or gadgets.
- Remove widgets or gadgets that come with the template downloaded.
- Clear your browser’s cookies.
- Trying to upload the template with a different browser (Opera, Firefox, Chrome, etc).
- No copy and paste the code directly, upload the xml file.
- Wait 24 hours and try again.
How do I customize my template?
For color and the font size, some Blogger templates offer an option to change it from the Dashboard (Dashboard → Layout → Fonts and Colors).
Major changes in the templates needed to know at least a little CSS and HTML. A quick way to modify a template is change the images in the CSS code. That is the process to change the header of a design, for example.
Additionally, some templates have their own settings instructions and customization, refer to the same download page of your template.
How can I edit the menu of my template?
1. Most templates have a menu that can only be changed from the HTML (Dashboard → Layout → Edit HTML). In many cases the code to look for is:
There you can change the expr:href=’…’ with your own links: href=’mylink’. Also see the instructions in your template for more information.
2. Some templates include a gadget to edit the menu directly from the Dashboard (Dashboard → Layout → Page Elements).